I’m taking part in a weekend at the Center for Creative Learning called Power of Team. As the title suggests, the focus of the weekend is to learn how to work more powerfully on teams. Our team has a monetary goal that you can help us meet in a fun way – yet only from Noon until 5:30 pm, Sunday, March 30! We will call the person of your choice and sing a song for them (at least one verse and chorus) or tell them a couple of jokes, and end the call with a personal message from you or an affirmation.
The cost for this service is $5 per call, minimum order of $10. Because payment must be received during the afternoon, we are accepting credit cards, and the minimum payment we can submit is $10. So, send your love (or whatever ;o}) to a couple friends, or get serenaded yourself!
So, let me know if you’d like a song or two sung on your behalf! You can email me at my gmail address (turn jay edgar at gmail dot com into an email address – no spaces) or you can call my cell at 608-212-2851. I’ll need to know:
- The name of the person to receive the song
- Their phone number (US only)
- The song you would like sung (we have a few selections, and you can request any song as long as I know the tune!)
- The message or affirmation you’d like at the end of the call
- Whether you want your name announced, or to keep it anonymous!
- I’ll also need your payment information – do NOT email this to me – phone or voicemail are both secure! Include:
- Credit card number (major cards)
- Expiration date
- Name on the card
- 3-digit number on the back.
Feel free to email me all but the credit card information – you can call me separately with that. Orders must be received by 5:30 pm, and will be fulfilled ASAP. Any orders that cannot be filled in time will not be charged.
This is going to be a lot of fun! We hope you can join us.